If you have questions about Art Loop or the Art Loop prospectus, please e-mail Lynn Eckman at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or problems with the website or submission process, first, please click the “Entry Troubleshooting” button below which will open up a set of detailed instructions for using this submission site. If you still have questions about the submission process, please email Shannon Conley at email@example.com and she will help you. All applications must be submitted through this site; emailed and mailed applications will not be accepted.
Images are an essential part of this application both for jurying and for use in promotional materials. Professional quality images are essential. Entries accompanied by images that do not meet the criteria listed in the prospectus (and below) will not be considered for Art Loop™ 2020. In the application below you will submit images via a dropbox link. Please follow all dropbox prompts during the image upload (you do not need a dropbox account).
1. Each photo should be saved as a .JPG and must have a minimum image resolution of 300 dpi and 1400 – 2000 pixels on the longer dimension.
2. Each photo should be titled with the name of the piece. The picture of the artist in the studio should be called “Artist”. Do not include your name in the file name of your image.
3. Each photo must show the entire piece of art (i.e. not cropped past the edges).
4. Images must be in focus, properly exposed, and evenly lit. The piece of art should not be in shadow.
5. The piece of art should be the only item visible in the image other than a white, black, or gray background. No room background items, hands holding artwork, text/timestamps, or other items should be visible.
Art Loop™ 2020 will be held from July 3-5, 2020. Entries will be accepted from October 15-December 8, 2019. Notification of accptance will be in January 2020. Please refer to the prospectus for more information.
Click the buttons below to view the instruction/information files. Depending on your browser settings they may automatically download or open in a browser window.